Retail Salesperson position in the San Francisco area.
- Customer service oriented with integrity and commitment towards excellence in every area of my personal and business life.
- Great with people, wonderful on the phone, dedicated to fast, efficient customer service, register and cash handling skills.
- Strong professional image while interacting with customers.
- Team Player who works well in a fast-paced environment.
Mar 2009 - Sep 2009
Receptionist / Volunteer
The Salvation Army
- Answered a multi-line phone system, and properly routed calls.
- Greeted visitors, and issued them a visitor's badge.
- Received all incoming and outgoing FedEx/UPS mail.
Aug 2008 - Aug 2008
- Prepared merchandise for sales, and other promotional events.
- Processed new merchandise.
- Scanned merchandise for store inventory.
Jan 2007 - Mar 2007
Sprint Nextel Corporation
- Educated and engaged customers through product demonstrations.
- Interfaced with customers in both English and Spanish.
- Interacted with customers, and provided prompt and courteous customer service to all.
- Understood customers' needs, and helped them discover how Sprint Nextel met those needs.
- Used sales and marketing techniques to achieve sales goals.