Innovative and results-driven financial services professional with over 20 years of successful financial services leadership experience. Skilled in creating sound investment solutions, developing high-levels of market growth, and facilitating effective relationship building strategies to increase portfolio value.Regarded for entrepreneurial approach, honesty, integrity and high ethical standards.
Aug 1998 - Aug 2002
Bachelor of Arts
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Brand and Unique Process Creation
Marketing Ideas, Strategy and Implementation
Client Relationship Management
Graphic and Web Design
Mar 2008 - Feb 2011
Mortgage Loan Originator
MetAmerica Mortgage Bankers, Inc.
- Provided comprehensive mortgage planning advice to clients.This included the review of income and credit, suitability/needs analysis, and loan origination process.
- Educated and advised clients on the home buying process, alternative loan programs, financing arrangements, and loan pricing options that met the client's needs/objectives.
- Manage and coordinate others to the transaction (such as real estate agents, title companies, appraisers, inspectors, etc.).
- Differentiated myself through more unique processes and an advice-based practice, including the Borrow Smart Conversation™.
- Cultivated an on-going financial services / trusted advisor relationship with clients through annual mortgage reviews, newsletters, other touch-points and referrals.
- Led business development and marketing efforts, which expanded the customer base and introduced products into specialty markets, like reverse mortgages.
- Maintained the highest level of product knowledge and market expertise.
- Planned and conducted consumer seminars, participated in trade shows and industry events nationally.
Used a unique process for partnering with Realtors, CPAs, and Financial Advisors and trained other LOs on how to build referral business with these professionals.
Built relationship and became in-house lender for ReMax United of Fuquay Varina.
Hired by Realtor® Associations from across the state to teach continuing education.
May 2006 - Mar 2008
Values-Based Lending, Inc.
All the duties of Branch Manager in addition to the items outlined above for MetAmerica Mortgage Bankers.