- Grew total digital audience including on site and on social media by over 50% from 2012 to 2013
- Created e-newsletters for five stations to increase their presence in each of their respective markets
- Manage each stations email and loyalty databases
- Monetize digital content on website with advertisers through paid content
- Build digital campaigns in conjunction with advertisers including “Social Summer” a campaign working with the local area restaurants and bars to drive foot traffic to their establishments through text messaging and social media
- Develop digital sales strategies including social media campaigns #HelpMeBrian and website features High School Athlete of the Week, Cat Fight and more
- Work directly with clients to maximize campaign effectiveness, including Boardwalk Honda on The Peace of Mind Teen Safe Vehicle Program, which evolved from simply wanting to helping parents have peace of mind to putting one of the state’s top ten Teen Safety Driver advocates into the classroom to teach driving safety.
- Manage a staff of more than 20 contributors