SourceAmerica - Vienna, VA
SourceAmerica is one of two national, nonprofit agencies designated by the US AbilityOne Commission (a federal government agency) to support community-based nonprofit agencies (NPAs) participating in the AbilityOne Program which provides employment opportunities for people who are blind or have other significant disabilities by procuring Federal contracts for goods and services.
- Filled over 51 positions in the 2017 recruitment cycle.
- Sourced nationally for qualified candidates for a diverse range of positions from Senior Executive roles to entrylevel positions.
- Facilitated, conducted, and scheduled phone screens, interviews: in-person and via GoToMeeting and AdobeConnect,
- Assisted in hiring decisions and evaluations of candidates using behavioral based interview questions and assessments.
- Completed all salary justifications reports using internal and external market data. Main POC for final salary negotiations.
- Created and presented, not limited to, written offer letters, personnel transaction forms, teleworker agreements, position description, etc.
- Performed reference checks and coached hiring managers through the selection process.
- Responsible for on-boarding and processing new hires. Coordinated start date, and hand-off with the hiring managers.
- Managed and supported all off-site HR recruitment events (University, Veterans, job specific, etc) and job fairs.
- Proficient in all recruiting tools and all digital sourcing techniques not limited to Boolean search, SEO, Google custom search, Linkedin Recruiter, ZipRecuiter, etc.
- Responsible for posting and managing position requisitions on the SourceAmerica website and all external job boards: CareerBuilder, ZipRecuiter, Linkedin, association sites, etc.
- Proficient with ATS - UltiPro.
- Responsible for general HR functions to support internal stakeholders not limited to: benefits, payroll, interns, work engagement events, employer relations, etc.