Senior Talent Advisor
Freddie Mac - McLean, VA
Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.) a government-owned corporation, supports the U.S. housing market by providing stability, liquidity, and affordability.
- Filled over 49 positions in the 2018 recruitment cycle with an average time to fill of 33 days.
- Advises hiring managers on recruitment strategy and best practices for successful hiring outcomes.
- Provides recruitment metrics, (not limited to): market intelligence reports, to educate the hiring managers on market average time to fill, market demands, and availability, etc.
- Responsible for determining equitable salaries for external and internal applicants using up-to-date market data, trends, incumbent averages, desired compensation, etc.
- Manages over 25 internal hiring managers/requisitions at a time that includes,(not limited to): candidate outreach, sourcing passive talent, interviews, salary negotiation, etc.
- Proficient with ATS - BrassRing.
2018 Key positions filled (not limited to): Financial Controller Manager; Senior Manager, Digital Customer Experience; Digital Transformation Manager; Business Rules Manager; Social Media Manager; Market Research and Insights Manager; Enterprise Data Strategy & Governance Manager; Business Process Improvement Manager; Financial Controller Senior x3, etc.