OH-58D(R) Kiowa Warrior Crew Chief
United States Army (Active)
Scout Helicopter Crew Chief with a Secret Security Clearance and 5 years of proven experience derived through service in the United States Army. Trained as a multi-systems technician with practical application in real world scenarios. Served as squad leader; supervised 15 direct report personnel. Versed in Scheduled, Phase, and Heavy turbine maintenance. Experienced trainer; instructed and qualified 15 personnel in MOS qualifying tasks to acheive the highes operational readiness rating in the U.S. Army (FY-14). Managed risk along multiple lines while maintaining mission readiness of aircraft valued over $30M in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (2012-13).
- Scout Helicopter Crew Chief ( OH-58D(R) Kiowa Warrior)
- Followed checklists to conduct pre-flight inspections of Kiowa aircraft; ensured proper fuel and oil levels, secured parts, inspected blades, and ensured safe functionality of avionics and airframe
- Performed scheduled engine maintenance on the Rolls-Royce Allison C30R/3 engine.
- Tested and troubleshot all
- Served as team leader for 4 soldiers; supervised team maintenance and ensured quality and time efficiency of work completed
- Trained and qualified to operate multiple weapons systems including M4, M19, M240, M249, .50 Caliber, and grenade launcher
- Created maintenance schedules for aircraft based on logged flight hours
- Utilized vehicle extraction techniques and restraint devices as required