Regional Loyalty Consultant/Sales
- In my position with Five Stars, I work closely with small business owners in order to provide unique marketing and business solutions that are custom tailored to each business and their goals.
- I conduct a high amount of face to face meetings with business owners, as well as a large amount of cold calling in order to generate and leverage leads. I am able to understand a business owner's needs, and then am able to utilize my sales and marketing skills to generate a unique solution for those needs.
- Once a business knows that FiveStars is the right fit for them, I install our equipment, and then troubleshoot any issues they might have. This often includes me often being called out at 6am on a Sunday morning or midnight on a Saturday in order to troubleshoot any problems or conduct more training as needed.
- I work in a highly competitive environment, with aggressive sales objectives, and at the same time work as a member of a team, where we all have the same goal of meeting sales objectives and growing the company
- I am the only Loyalty Consultant in my region. A region that did not have a FiveStars presence before I started with the company. In the 10 months I have been actively selling here, I have managed to achieve 25% of the population having a FiveStars card, and having an active knowledge of who FiveStars is and what we do. I have not had a manager in my region, so I have a proven track record of being able to work independently, resourcefully, and proactively in order to achieve company goals.