I have lots of interests, and a naturally curious nature. My number one energizer is working in my business because I get to meet people and hear their challenges. I then utilize my skills and talents to help them success in their goals. I love that I am always learning something new from my clients! It also gives me flexibility to to others things I love, including: reading, cooking, eating, pilates, core, kickboxing and strength training. I gain pleasure from spending time with my children showing them new things, places or activities and telling them how things work and answering their questions.
YES Career Services is dedicated to helping you with your personal brand. I develop supporting career marketing materials such as resumes and LinkedIn profiles to support the establishment of that brand. A feel for my style:♦ Demonstrated energy and passion for empowering others to identify, develop and communicate their own distinct personal brand.♦ A strong belief that all people deserve to have a knowledgable and experienced active listener who is focused and dedicated expressly to them.♦ Broad range of experience encompassing successful track record of utilizing root cause analysis and best-in-class practices to propose solutions and proactive strategic vision to colleagues and clients.♦ A promise to offer consultative, energetic and dedicated service toward the needs of the client and business.
Aug 2008 - Present
Chief Career Strategist
To distinguish yourself inside your existing company, in transition or as an entrepreneur, you will need to understand and leverage your strengths into value propositions which match what your target market is looking for. YES Career Services understands today's marketplace need for impactful branded résumés and poised and prepared candidates. What's a branded résumé? It’s a very carefully crafted résumé which reflects your personal career brand and captures your essence to compel employers to understand how you may be a good fit for their firm, whether or not they have a posted opening. YES has over 14 years of experience in Human Resources providing consultative advice and enabling others to find their inner strengths and extracting their career brand by offering support, knowledge, understanding and motivation. YES Career Services looks forward to giving you the competitive edge and enabling your success. www.yescareerservices.com
Apr 2008 - Aug 2009
Career Management Consultant
• Provide excellence in coaching and counseling displaced individuals for this premier Career Transition Services firm.
• Coach individuals and groups on a variety of career management topics.
• Facilitate LinkedIn profile Establishment and Optimization, Resume Development, Networking, Interviewing Strategies, Negotiation and Orientation classes.
• Develop and prepare best in class resumes to target specific openings and to highlight and maximize the best qualities of candidate.
• Candidate base ranges from hourly to VP level in a wide variety of industries including bio-technology, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, Information Technology, and telecommunications.
2005 - 2007
Program Manager- Leadership and Development
• Planned, researched and partnered to develop new Leadership Competency model and Performance Management strategy for post merger employee population of ~300,000 employees.
• Implemented development and maintenance of Global Leadership Website/Leadership Website content creation and updates, including 360 Degree Assessment and Performance Management; these sites are a primary resource for ~ 70,000 employees.
• Key member of team to research and refresh Global Management and Leadership Development program strategy, design and evaluation, including competency model to reflect global best practices.
2003 - 2005
• Recruited into highly competitive HR Leadership Development program at AT&T.
• HR Manager and coach for group of 500 for all day-to-day organizational strategic needs in non-represented and represented employee population within AT&T Labs- including but not limited to: recruitment, salary planning and recommendations, succession planning, compliance, mediation, counseling, policy interpretation and development, diversity initiatives, employee relations, performance management, immigration specialist and HRIS/Business Objects reporting.
• Special projects in performance management, strategic global staffing and reductions in force.
1997 - 2001
Talent Acquisition Consultant / HR Business Partner
Designed, enhanced and implemented strategic recruitment, staffing and HR strategies for Fortune 100 client companies, contributing to organizational efficiency and development for departments, people and systems. Clients included Lucent Technologies, Cisco Systems, Nortel Networks and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
1994 - 1997
Senior Technical Recruiter
Obtained grass roots knowledge of the third-party placement industry, including business and candidate development, in commission-based environment through technical recruiting positions with Career Blazers (New York, NY), Associated Personnel (Edison, NJ), and Systems Documentation Inc. (Edison, NJ).