Highways Programme Planner
Amey Plc - Sheffield Streets Ahead
Programme, planning and forecasting strategy for Core Investment Period (CIP) and routine highways maintenance of the £2 billion pound PFI Sheffield Contract. Responsible for production, planning, scheduling and control the Engineering, Procurement and Construction phases for multi-disciplined projects within Core Investment Period.
Responsibility : -
• PMO (Project Management Office) Strategic Planning, Data Analyst and Business Improvements.
• Analyzed the impact and extent of owner and subcontractor delays and major schedule changes.
• Communicate and promote the use of Project Schedules and reports to project managers.
• Tracked, analyzed and reported information timely to allow the project teams to manage their projects and evaluation of weekly reports.
• Ensured work assignments are performed in accordance with Project objectives & PM or other controlling policy or best practice.
• Coordinated project schedules, tasks, update meetings and timely distribution of reports.
• Developed project plan and met all established project deadlines.
• Clearly communicated roles, expectations, and accountabilities to all team members.
• Monitored projects for adherence to schedule, critical activities, progress report for achieving milestones.
• Production of Annual Investment and Core Investment Programme updates and change control.
• Resources planning, allocation and forecasting of CIP zonal works to ensure performance target is achievable.
• Implemented various business and process improvements.
• Development of integrated works programme with Database and GIS mapping to provide better accessibility and accurate update.
• Assist with the preparation of technical documentation and reports.
• Provide annual performances and improvements reports for data analysis
• Database management and coordination