Business Systems Consultant
Iroquois Pipeline Operating Company
Iroquois owns and operates a natural gas pipeline which extends through CT, NY, and up to the Canadian border where it connects with the TransCanada pipeline. Iroquois leases the pipeline to major energy utility companies in the Northeast.
As a consultant for Iroquois I was brought on to augment their IT staff since they did not have a techno-functional analyst to customize their JDE Service Management, Inventory Management and Workflow modules. I also provided formal JDE Foundations training for all employees.
• Project lead for the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Security Review project.
• Project lead and developer of custom JDE reports and applications for Service and Inventory.
• Project lead and trainer for the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Training program.
• Developer of SQL updates and custom reports for Engineering.
• Developer of custom database to track JD Edwards software updates and customizations.