A Sr. position in senior level Sales Management that lets me utilize my past experience of sales and Business Development skills.
Sales and Marketing
- Insightful experience of over 18 years in sales & marketing across a diverse industry types.
- Proactively conducting opportunity analysis by keeping abreast of market trends, demands, technology trends and competitor moves to achieve market-share metrics.
- Key driver for Business process design and solution identification.
- An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities and proven track record of forging business partnerships.
Business Development / Marketing-
- Developing and leading highly motivated sales force in highly competitive markets; ensuring achievement of individual as well as team targets.
- Ensuring effective territory planning & effective team management.
- Developing marketing plans for the industries & generating sales from the same.
- Analysing & reviewing the market response and communicating the same to the marketing teams
- Regular visit to prospective and potential customers.
Channel Management/Direct Sales
- Enabling business growth by developing and managing a network of Channel Partners across assigned territories for deeper market penetration & reach.
- Guiding and training the partners to accomplish set revenue and business targets.
Correspondence support –
- On-time “Technical & commercial” offer submission to customer.
- Submission of required clarification regarding technical, commercial or logistic queries.
- Preparation, submission and participation of tenders.
- Follow-up and put the efforts to convert the offers into the orders.
Business verticals/ Type of customers handled-
- Power/Cement/Textiles/ Automobile/Process/ Automation/Railways/Defence/ Manufacturing /OEMs etc.
- Govt./PSU /Private /Institutions/ Labs /Stockiest etc.
- Microsoft Office, Internet and e-mail Applications.
- Advance Training on sales & marketing by NIS at Chennai.
- Attended numerous technical training in India and abroad on various Tools, Systems, Application and software which I have deal with.
- Attended numerous Management training programs on Marketing and Management skills.
- English, Hindi
Date of Birth :
- 1st November 1971.
- Dedicated, honest, self-driven focused and result oriented; always one step ahead of challenge. Track record of enthusiastic leadership and achievement in all former assignments; consistently promoted to positions of increasing responsibility.
- Married, one Son (11 years old)
Jul 2010 - Present
HEAD MARKETING (INSTITUTIONAL SALES)
Goldwyn Limited is an ISO 9001: 2000 quality certified company engaged in the design and manufacture of LED lighting fixtures in Noida, India. Goldwyn offers a wide range of modern, aesthetically designed and energy efficient LED lighting fixtures for external and internal applications. Our LED lights have high reliability built into the design through years of research and development.
Roles and Responsibilities
·Making presentation on – LED lighting products, basic lighting, LED technology, energy saving calculation and LED benefits.
·Submission of technical proposal, lighting plans on Relux and Road reality software and commercial offer.
- Responsible for organizing, managing and motivating Sales team.
- Hire and train other salespersons.
- Develop leads.
- Make schedules and assign territories.
- Keeping Sales Force working as a team and making sure morale stays high.
- Working as strong communicators who are driven, energetic, organized and professional.
- Plan product strategies and developing an effective marketing strategy to drive growth in all states of India.
- Understand market needs & supply chain of the products.
- Handling sales, marketing and business development.
- Responsible for profitably running this particular business unit, keeping the company vision and mission in mind.
- Handling the Goldwyn LED Lighting products.
- Offering the LED lighting solution to customers.
- Promoting the Indoor and outdoor LED lighting solution for industrial, institution and PSUs.
- Handling the new projects for the LED lightings.
- Developing unrepresented industrial segment for the specialized application lighting.
Oct 2007 - Jun 2010
SR. MANAGER - SALES & MARKETING
WAGO is German MNC having operations in 35 countries and manufacturing set-up in 07 countries including Noida, India. Total employs over 5,700 people worldwide. WAGO is the specialist in manufacturing electrical and electronic components that utilize spring pressure Termination technology in Electrical business area.
In AUTOMATION business area WAGO develop electronic Components/ distributed I/O system for decentralized automation technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Stationed at Noida head office.
- Spearheading 10 sales staff; steering the business growth & development in the entire North.
- Managing the functions across 6 branches in North for all the segment and other branches for the Power and Railways business.
- Generation of new business verticals.
- Close monitoring of targeted business achievement on monthly basis.
- Timely submission of Sales business report to management.
- Submission of commercial offer, technical details, product samples to customers.
- Product presentation and demonstration at customer place.
- Handled Wago Screw –Less wire termination products.
- Offered WAGO Remote I/O solution to industries along with complete automation components and accessories.
- Had WAGO application training at WAGO China factory during Asia Sales Meet in 2009.
- Promoted the latest WAGO wireless remote I/Os and data monitoring system.
- Developed unrepresented business segment of industry and product presentation.
- Done product approvals especially in Railways –RCF/RDSO etc.
- Developed cement /Textile industries in Rajasthan and U.P.
- Developed Power Sectors - NTPC/ Atomic Power /State Power Elect. Boards etc.
- Improved overall north business and increase the business by 45% in totality.
Aug 2000 - Sep 2007
BRANCH MANAGER - NORTH
Qmax is a Singapore based MNC deals in “TEST SOLUTIONS” of Electronics components and circuits. Manufacturer of range of Diagnostic systems suitable for mostly all the popular semiconductors/ ICs families and logics. Having 5 branches in India. With total of 175 people strength.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Stationed at Delhi.
- Directed a team of 6 staffs including 3 in sales and support for the Delhi Branch.
- Handled the sales operation of Northern India –UP/MP/ RAj./ Pb/Delhi/NCR.
- Handled the after sales service required successfully.
- Extended other support and coordination required to run the Branch smoothly.
- Delhi branch opened in the year 1999 when I joined the company.
- Developed the manpower and resources to establish the Delhi branch.
- Made sales and support team.
- Developed the Northern markets for Qmax In-circuit tester, Clip on tester and Flying Probe tester.
- Studied and produced the specilised PCB test solution in Air Force for the communication, Fighters, Signal application.
- Provided the test solution for the Para-military forces for the signaling application.
- Provided the customized test solution for signaling and night vision system using the J-Tag technology and in-circuit technology.
- Set up the complete test and repair lab in AMSE – Air Force Station New Delhi.
- Shown 100% growth in sales from 2000 to 2005 and achieved 100% target till 2007.
- Developed all the expertise related to sales, after sales support and commercials point of view and made branch the profit center.
Jul 1995 - Jul 2000
ASSTT. PRODUCT MANAGER
A multi-products company, deals numerous Branded Overseas companies in India for full range of products –like Zevac Rework System, Kristen- Wave Soldering machine, ERSA Soldering, Stag – Device programmer, Sholly –endoscope, etc. A complete Electronics assembly line solution provider. Having two branches in India – Delhi & Hyderabad.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Stationed at Delhi.
- Looked after the Delhi & NCR and later North India market for EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services)
- Responsible for sales of PCB Assembly line and Re-working tools and consumables – Like Solder paste, Solder Flux, Solder wires, ESD safe products.
- Responsible for the after sales service and spares requirement and on-time delivery.
- Worked on the complete SMT and Thru hole PCB assembly line and process machineries.
- Sold the Solder paste, solder liquid flux from STANNOL Germany for the SMT chip application.
- Deal with ERSA range of Manual and semi automatic range of soldering tools –hot air , IR based technology and consumables like Solder wire and solder flux.
- Marketed and demonstrated STAG INSTRUMENTS LIMITED for the Universal, Gang set and Hand Held Device Programmers for all Programmable devices including EPROM/ EEPROM. ROM, RAM, PLD, EPLD, MICROCONTROLLERS etc.
- Marketed and demonstrated ZEVAC AG- SMT Rework & Mass Soldering and De-soldering Machines, hot air based system, can handle BGA and micro BGA devices.
- Marketed and demonstratedthe ESSEMTEC Ag.SMT Pick & Place system, Screen Printer and Reflow Ovens.
- Deal with CONCOAT LIMITED for conformal Coating Machines, Ionic contaminations Testers and Raw Materials.
- Deal with FEIN FOCUS SYSTEME GMBH for Industrial X-Ray inspection Systems.
- Developed market for the reworking tools, consumables and new line requirement in Telecom – ITIs, Railway – Locos, signaling etc, Defence repair depots, Ordnance factories, Major repair centers of Consumer Electronics,
Jan 1993 - Jun 1995
Deals in Process, Application instruments. Representing many well known overseas brands in India – Leister tools, Chattilon coating thickness gauge etc.
Role & responsibilities –
- Stationed at Delhi.
- Appointed to look after sales in Northern India.
- Handling the electronic reworking, measuring tools, gauges and transducers to Automobile, EMS and Synthetic yarn mfg. units.
- Deal with Soldering tools, consumables and Re-work systems for PCBs.
- Made a huge data base of North India customers making regular visit.
- Increased total sales turn over by 40% in North region.
- Established melt pressure transducer and coating thickness gauge market.