Seeking a challenging position as a software designer / developer, ideally in a project team developing large scale enterprise system.
- DOB: 23rd Sep 1987.
- Language Known: English, Hindi, Marathi.
- Tata Business Excellence Model Awareness Training at CMC Ltd.
- CMMI Awareness Training at CMC Ltd.
- CJET training at CMC Ltd.
- Center of excellence program at Zensar Technologies.
Tools: ANT, TOAD, PLSQL Develeoper, SQL*Loader, BPMN.
Application Servers: JBoss 7.x, Tomcat 7.x, WebLogic 9.x.
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, MySQL.
IDE: Eclipse(Indigo Package), NetBeans, Dreamweaver.
J2EE Frameworks: JSF 2.0, Hibernate 4.x, Junit.
Programming: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, PL/SQL
Jan 2012 - Present
1. Project title: JTC/4 Description: The aim of JTC4 project is to make TC/4 more competitive by replacing front-end VB code base with Java and make the user interface browser based while keeping the back-end system unchanged. Role - Application Developer. Responsibilities:
- Used JSF framework with PrimeFaces.
- Implemented the business logic layer using Managed Beans.
- Developed web interface using JSP and JSF.
- Collaborated with team to draft functional document for new SAP BOBI application.
- Involved in migration process (VB to Java) for SAP BOBI interface.
2. Project title: TC/4 Description: TC/4 is a state-of-the-art 'Centralized Core Banking Solution' that provides a truly Integrated enterprise-wide platform that fulfills the dynamic and challenging banking requirements of the e-age. Role - Production Support Engineer. Responsibilities:
- Executed SQL queries on database to get and solve problem occurred to client.
- Communicated with clients by phone and email and provided prompt customer service.
- Performed bank’s new branches server installation.
- Generated PL/SQL scripts for TC/4 and used SQL*Loader tool.
- Performed bank EOD and fixed the bugs that occurs.
- Analyzed Bank ATM’s Transactions and fixed the bugs that occurs.
- Restored the database.
Sep 2010 - Mar 2011
Project Trainee Engineer
1. Project title: LMS(Center of Excellence Program Project) Description: The Lead Management System (LMS) is a must to have with financial institutions for prospecting and getting potential customers. Role - Project Trainee Engineer. Responsibilities:
- Involved in developing GUI’s using Java Server Pages and HTML.
- Developed UML and BPMN diagrams in compliance with the functional requirements.
- Implemented the server side controller programs using Servlets.
- Coded and successfully perform manual testing.
2. Project title: Reward System(Academic Project) Description: Reward System is a solution to manage the reward points of Bank. Reward points are an Integral part of any Credit Card Product offering by Banks. It is run as a customer loyalty, recognition and retention program. Role - Project Trainee Engineer. Responsibilities:
- Created UML and BPMN diagrams in compliance with the functional requirements.
- Developed front-end screens using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed Bean classes to implement business logic for reward system.
- Involved in preparing Technical Documentation and Functional Requirements.
Jul 2012 - Jul 2013
M.com in Commercial Laws and Practices
Master of Commerce. University of Pune.
Jul 2008 - Jul 2011
M.C.A in Management Stream
Master of Computer Applications. University of Pune.
Jul 2005 - Jul 2008
B.com in Banking and Finance
Bachelor of Commerce. University of Pune.