Industrial EEHA, CSU Instrumentation - Curtis Island - QCLNG - FIFO 4/1 Roster
- Commissioning of GE Gas Turbine Generators, Process and Plant Instrumentation Equipment—providing technical and operational input during the Detailed Design, Construction and Commissioning (DDCC) phase; creating job packs; and conducting walk downs for punch list items, with supervisors and client representatives of various disciplines.
- Responsible for monitoring integrated systems including: Bently Nevada vibration monitoring system (monitoring generator shafts and casing); ABB ICSS System; PLC – Mark VIE (turbine control); and HIMatrix (Turbine Shutdown) PLCs.
- Commissioning Instruments on Various Systems across the project using HART and Foundation Fieldbus including Storage Tanks, Hot Oil and Regeneration Heater Towers, Boil off Gas Compressors, Waste Heat Recovery Unit, Nitrogen Recovery Unit, Propane, Methane and Ethylene Systems and Compressors, Shooting Loops, Completing ITR's, Cause and Effect Testing, Interlocks. Reading Location, P&ID and Wiring Diagrams, to meet the Data sheets specifications.
- Completing and working to JHA's, Permit to Work systems, STARRT Cards, Requesting Isolations and Gas Monitoring. Communicating with Leading Hands, Supervisors, and the Client to complete various tasks including Commissioning new areas, Fault finding, Punch list items and Hazardous Area Inspections.
- TCCC - Operation Support during the hand over phase of both Trains 1 and 2 to the client. Hot Oil and Gas Regen Towers, Air inlet Chiller System, NRU System. - Bechtel Permit Requester, QGC Permit Requester, Gas Tester
- Based at Bechtel's QCLNG Project on Curtis Island, Queensland. Using the ConocoPhillps Cascade process.
-QCLNG was a world's first project to turn coal seam gas into LNG, the project successfully met deadlines achieving milestones.