Enabling, improving and maintaining business with Information Technology in any industries.
Full name: Kuniarwan Suyono
Resident of : Indonesia Date of Birth : 28-06-1988 Marital status: Single
Temporary Address : 32 niven road Singapore 228379
Mobile Number : 82424126
I am 22 years old,male. I am a graduate student in Computer Science at BINUS University with GPA 3.96.
My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I have good motivation for progress and able to work with team (team work) or by myself. Beside that I posses adequate computer skill and have good command in English, Mandarin, Indonesia, Hokkien and Japan, both written and oral.
June 2004 - June 2006
Introduction to C# Programming with microsoft .net
June 2008 - August 2008
- Led fund-raising at KMBD organization
- Supporting Member of HIMTI (Information Technology Student Association)
Sep 2006 - Jan 2010
Bachelor of computer
Semester IPS IPK SKS Semester SKS Kumulatif 1st Semester 3.90 3.90 20 20 2nd Semester 4.00 3.95 20 40 3rd Semester 4.00 3.97 22 62 4th Semester 3.83 3.93 23 85 5th Semester 4.00 3.94 24 109 6th Semester 4.00 3.95 21 130 7th Semester 4.00 3.96 10 140
Thesis Grade S1 A
Jun 2003 - Jun 2006
Senior High school
Oct 2009 - Feb 2010
Database Administrator• Analyzed performance of purchase order reporting application• Developed simulation system and implemented tuning solution. The implementation resulted in a significant improvement in response time.• Tuned and optimized reporting application performance by o Generating Materialized view from base tables o Generating Partitioned Materialized View
Feb 2009 - Jun 2009
II. PT SOLUSI REKATAMA MAKMUR (Distributor of GRACO Fluid Handling Equipment)
- Developed web reporting application to generate financial report for cash flow reconciliation. This resulted in :
- Total elimination of manual reporting because report is automatically generated
- Improvement of report readability and ease of quarter to quarter cash flow comparison
- Developed web interface to allow customers to order products and submit product inquiries. The new web interface resulted in increased sales and quicker respond time to product inquiries.
Jun 2008 - Jun 2009
I. ATL (Information Technology Directorate and Applied Technology Laboratories)
Research and Development Team Member
- Developed RSS System for OLMS (Offline Learning Management System) to obtain latest news easily and to publish frequently updated information
- Developed Database Parser to connect all platform databases to obtain information in OLMS.