UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited, Patel
- Performing research on Indian Government websites (State govt., Central Govt. and other local bodies) to identify potential opportunity
- Developing financial quotations for various project in which company bidded
- Carrying out Bid Process Management for Government agencies
- Looking after setting of various enrolment centres at different locations of Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and Chandigarh
- Resolving common people issues and handling the UIDAI portal
- Serving as a member of Project Acquisition Team Headed by CTO
- Requirements management, communication and analysis
- Closely work with the higher management with technical evaluation and financial evaluation.
- Detailed data analysis and report writing.
- Responding to RFPs and follow up till the closure.
- Bid Process management
- Proficient in bidding for Government agencies.
- Excellent Communication skills
Major Project Handled
- UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India)
- ECHS (Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme)
- NCMC(National Common Mobility Card)
- E-Mitra(Facility Management System)
- E-Office(Mantralya Mumbai)
- ISNA(Information Services Need Assessment)MOUD
- CCTV Installation Delhi Transport Corporation
e-Mitra and CSC Project:
- Assist in providing a wide range of citizen friendly Services of different Government departments under one roof so that the citizens do not have to run around various government departments
- Enhance the accountability, transparency and responsiveness of the Government to citizen’s need.
- Train kiosk owners in business and IT Management Skills.
- Assist in implementing the projects across the state, the state government has established District e- Mitra Societies/ District e- Governance Societies at each District under the chairmanship of respective District Collector.
- Proper implementing facility services at 33 districts of Rajasthan with the state head quarter at Jaipur under E-Nagar Mitra Rajasthan.
- Analyzing the functional requirement for ECHS Project and preparing the SRS and FRS documents.
- Performing manual testing for the application development, the proposed system allows ECHS to have uniform system across the entire 77 dispensary / polyclinics for doctors.
UID – TSS Project :
- Assessment of the various applications developed by department.
- IT support and Maintenance.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders of the project for the smooth functioning of the project.
- Coordinate with various stake holders of the project.
- Enhance the accountability, transparency and responsiveness of UTIITSL as registrar towards citizen’s needs.
- Involved in report writing for Ministry of Urban Development based on survey conducted by UTIITSL Government of India has commissioned a study namely “Information Services Need Assessment (ISNA)” for e-governance readiness in the urban local bodies comprising of Municipal Corporation, Municipality, Municipal Board, Town Area, Nagar Panchayat/Town Panchayat, Notified Area.
- It is an effort to assess the IT infrastructure and services, manpower, general demographics, citizen’s perspective etc in each of the statutory towns as per 2011 census.
- The study will provide a comprehensive database of the ULB’s readiness for e-Governance and help in taking policy decision, formulating procedures, assigning/providing necessary financial support etc by the central government, state / UT Government.
NCMC(National Common Mobility Card) Project:
- Examining and implementing methodology for NCMC - National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) initiative under the National Urban Transport Policy (NUTP) to provide common ticket for all types of public transport system
- Looking after CMC, similar to a credit card functioning as an e-purse, can be used in all modes of transport
- Involved in introducing a service through which an individual could travel across the country using a single card
- Dealing in implementing AC and Non-AC Low-Floor Buses which had been introduced under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM) Scheme, in the first phase
Delhi Transport Corporation Project:
- Bid Process Management for DTC for Design, Development , Installation and maintainence of CCTV cameras in 200 buses of Delhi Transport Corporation