Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Study of cytotoxicity, genotoxicity and inflammatory effects of organic and inorganic gold-standard nanoparticles using in vitro and ex vivo human cell-culture models.
- Scientific reporting of findings to European Union Commission, under EU FP7-NanoReg program.
- ADME study of polymer functionalized and non-functionalized carbon-based nanotubes within normal and diseased animal models with focus on future nanomedicine applications.
- Teaching nanotoxicology and high-throughput screening in Masters in toxicology program, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
- Assistant in organizing 'Graduate course in nanotoxicology 2015' at international level and teaching.
- Co-supervision of Masters and Doctoral program students in their research and thesis works.