- Namakkal Tamilnadu
Diploma in Fire and Safety
2011 - 2012
May 2015 - Present
Engineering Unit Gen.Contracting
• Making daily routine inspection at work site.
• Keeps record of all safety meeting.
• Keep record of injuries,property damages, fire.
• Accident incident investigation and reporting.
• Safety audit on site,instruction and training the company and contractor staff.
• Supervision of all construction works on site.
• Fire prevention of all company activities,testing of smoke and heat detectors, conducting drills.
• Checkup breathing apparatus set.
• Train and audit up fire,safety and regular staff in the plant.
• Daily inspection of crane and scaffolding.
• Make monthly inspection of moving equipments and fire extinguisher, ladder etc.
• Inspection of necessary work permit whenever to begin the job.
• Put necessary safety precaution before starting any job.
• Monitor all workers if they are wearing safety paraphernalia at job site.
• Make daily safety reports regarding safety in the job site.
• Advise the workers for chemical hazardous and use of proper PPE.
• Closely observation to make sure that first aid welfare facilities properly maintained.
• Equipments are provided and properly worn.
• Preparation of daily safety reports.
• Strictly implementation of better house keeping for the job site.
• Reminding all workers that the safety in the best policy and to target zero accident.
• Company management any need of special emergency,risk,safety and fire protection, fire fighting systems and necessary training.
May 2009 - Jan 2015
Institute of safety and fire engineering
Management of Material Resources
Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work
Teaching others how to do something.
Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.