Building a next level logistics system for noon.com (a ecommerce company in middle east) in UAE, Saudi and Egypt. Building and setting up the Tech Team for Noon Express in Gurgaon.
- Managing a team of frontend and backend people and building a microservice based system for Logistics both for Domestic and Crossborder using Python, Flask, Kubernetes, gRPC and Reactjs
- Managing the integration within different micro services and with the noon ecommerce platform
- Built the entire firstmile part of logistics in the initial two months after joining which has been launched successfully and fully operation in UAE and Saudi Arabia.
- Managed team of developers for successful delivery of Lastmile application and Hyperlocal logistics in first 3 months.
- Business Integration with the world largest mall “The Dubai Mall” for Hyperlocal deliveries in Dubai after launch of Lastmile which started generating a revenue of more than Two Lakh Dirham per month as of now.
- Built the entire tech stack for logistics on GCP and kubernetes, ensuring that all microservices are communicating over gRPC protocol
- Managing the Mobile and Frontend team so ensure all application are user friendly and all component of logistics have a counter mobile application.