Project Manager-Software Solutions
· TUBITAK (TEYDEB), CRM, B2C, Warehouse Management
Nexus Information Technology(2005-2006)
Business Development Manager
· Increased profitability of existing software sales of the CRM modules such as Mobile Sales System, Warehouse Management System, Asset Management System, Mobile CRM System, and Field Service System.
· Developed new software product concepts and specifications. Specified marketing requirements for current and future software products. Evaluated risks and cost-benefits of these concepts.
· Developed software product marketing strategies, positioning, pricing and pre-sales. Created marketing materials such as bulletins and advertisement documents
· Established relations with the partners and software providers including Microsoft, Oracle, Turkcell, and Avea.
· Coordinator of TUBITAK Project.
Treda Information Technology (2004-2004)
CRM Solution Manager
· Initiated CRM business unit with complete responsibility on P&L.
· Managed “Microsoft Business Solutions CRM” and “Tailor made CRM” projects.
· Created a business plan and value proposition, and obtained executive team’s confirmation.
· Initiated and Developed partner relationships. Gained the Microsoft Partnership status for the company
· Initiated and built sales pipeline for CRM business unit andcreated a CRM technical team of 3 developers.
SFS Consultancy & Software (2002-2004)
CRM Project Manager
- Managed all processes of the CRM, B2B, B2C projects including customer information system, customer data improvement system, customer scoring, sales management system, CRM based workflow management system, and campaign management system.
- Managed the CRM projects at the customer implementations namely Aviva Insurance, Denizbank, Marsh Insurance, and Finans Insurance. Managed the contract management activities.
- Managed CRM department.
GLOBISInformation Technology (1999-2002)
Business Design Leader
- Business Design Leader in the enterprise banking, factoring, finance and e-commerce solutions of GLOBIS as a system developer.
- Responsible for implementation process including customer demonstrations, trainings, convertions, support of customers; preparing user manuals and online help documentation of all modules.
- For the maintenance of the project, due to the problems of customers worked as a problem detector. For the development part of the project, worked with programmers through the design and analysis of new requests and releases. Became experienced in the implementation process. Not only the financial part of the system but also the technical side was within my job description.
- Team member at the B2B Exchange Portal project; responsible for preparing the functional requirements and analyze the process.
- Project Leader at the finance and factoring projects of Yapi Kredi, Koc, Akbank, Pamukbank, Dogan, TEB, Toprak, MNG and Tekstil Groups.
- Worked at the banking project implementation and adaptation process of EGS Bank Bostanli Branch.
Yasar Factoring (1997-1998)
- Dealed with marketing, export factoring transactions, sector analysis.
- Maintained the ISO 9002 certificate process intact.
Yap Kredi Insurance (1996-1997)
- Worked at on ISO 9000 Standards, took part in the process of having the certificate and responsible for the maintenance of the ISO 9001 certificate, studied on Total Quality Management.
- Involved in risk analysis and mathematical modelling at Research and Development.