Managed sales territory for industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of retail flooring products. Customer base consisted of flooring outlets in Washington, DC, Virginia, southern Maryland and eastern West Virginia. Responsibilities included all aspects of vendor relationship, including in-store marketing, pricing coordination, credit management and order cycle/fulfillment.
- Named Regional Salesman of the Year for Hard Surfaces division based on sales performance in 2003.
- Ranked in top 10% of national Hard Surfaces salesforce in total revenue.
- Increased overall sales by 55% in first full year with Shaw, growing from $650,000 in 2002 to $1,020,000 in 2003.
- Expanded account base from 84 to 160 within first six months of joining Shaw.
- Created and implemented several regional programs to increase the flow of strategic communication to customer base .