Rush University Medical Center
- Completed over 600 hours of inpatient nutrition counseling and individualized care utilizing the nutrition care process and consisting of two week rotations in general medicine, cardiology, gastrointestinal, neurology, renal, oncology, pediatrics, and the ICUs.
- Managed a diet technician, attended multi-disciplinary rounds, and cared for 12-18 patients per day during a 4 week rotation acting as the primary dietitian on a pediatric and general medicine floor.
- Completed over 200 hours in outpatient counseling with Pediatric, NICU follow-up, and Bone Marrow Transplant patients.
- Organized and completed a variety of community nutrition experiences including cooking demonstrations, educating toddlers, seniors, and low-income women on a variety of nutrition topics, and volunteering at overnight diabetes camp and health fairs.
Food Service Management
- Completed a 10 week experience in patient meal service and retail food service management locations.