Seeking to obtain a position in a growing-oriented company where I can make the most of my organizational and analytical skills and gain new abilities.
Medisoft Advance Version 16
Jan 2012 - Present
NorthEast AHEC--St. Claire Regional Medical Center
- Communication with internal and external customers
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Database entry and reporting
- Scheduling meeting and appointments
- Coordinating and attending multiple meetings with subsequent productions of minutes and correspondence
- Receptionist screening duties
- Word processing
- Mail distribution
- Ordering supplies
- Access to and knowledge of confidential, sensitive information requiring discretion an independent judgment
Feb 2009 - Present
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Manager (March 2011-Present)
·Supervise product inventory
·Handle scheduling of employees and related personnel issues.
·Handled all aspects of inventory, bookkeeping and payroll
·Handled a majority of the stores conference calls, while taking excellent notes and being able to relay them back to other employees in a timely and understandable manner.
·Making sure all daily tasks were completed the correct way by other employees.
Key Holder (December 2009-March 2011)
- Sort and count currency.
- Process returns and exchanges.
- Count money in cash drawers.
- Observe checkout stations to make sure they have enough cash available and they are staffed appropriately.
- Counted money and make bank deposits.
Cashier (February 2009-December 2009)
- Answered customers' questions, and provided information on procedures or policies.
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Established prices of goods, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, and price scanners.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Issued receipts and change due to customers.
- Stocked shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
May 2007 - Oct 2008
- Examined completed work pieces for defects.
- Started machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Read work orders and production schedules to determine specifications.
- Loaded work pieces, plastic material, into machines.
Jun 2004 - May 2007
Crew Trainer (September 2006 – May 2007)
- Established standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Resolved complaints regarding quality and service.
Crew Member (June 2004 – September 2006)
- Accepted payment from customers, and make change as necessary.
- Relayed food orders to cooks.
- Requested and recorded customer orders, cash registers, or pencil and paper.
- Notified personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Cleaned and organize eating and service areas.
Aug 2010 - May 2012
Office Systems Technology - Medical Administrative
§Data Entry Operator Certificate
§Certificate of Completion- Medisoft® Advanced Version 16