Founder and Principal
Built a pioneering consultancy offering software development leadership, visual communications and social media strategies. Educated prospects on value of using new media channels to reach targeted consumer segments. Provided custom web applications, brand development, content creation and curation, web design and digital asset management, SEO/SEM, and PPC campaigns. Representative Clients: Vermont College of Fine Arts, University of New Hampshire, Graphicast Inc., RiverStone Resources LLC, JitterGram Inc., Association of Professional Fundraisers, Kadient, Exit 41, 26th on Hanover, National Association of Nature Center Administrators.
- Technical Leadership. Lead remote and onsite engineering teams. Developed R&D specifications, custom software applications and websites, provided technology solutions to business problems and maintained deliverables over time.
- Product Management. Produced all aspects of product launch for JitterGram social mobile marketing software including branding and messaging, trade marketing materials, and online community development.
- Guided client through several product releases as contract product manager, leading distributed development team.
- Developed product roadmap for web and mobile platforms, implemented an Agile software development lifecycle suitable for distributed team.
- Within 12 months, company received industry recognition for accomplishments in mobile marketing and technology innovation.
- Within 24 months, company was acquired by major mobile marketing firm.
- Product Rollout. Launched c3net donor management SaaS product. Provided brand development, website redesign, print and trade show collateral. Achieved 20% conversion rate from landing page to Try & Buy pages through social media and PPC campaigns.
- Multi-Platform Marketing. Delivered highest enrollment semester in the history of Vermont College of Fine Arts by delivering data-driven strategies for social media marketing, website improvements, and alternative advertising initiatives.