Director of Technology Innovation
Katz Hillel Day School
The Director of Technology Innovation works with administration, faculty, students, and parents to support the mission of The School. This includes:
- Commitment to motivate and inspire children to achieve their personal best using technology responsibly and respectfully
- Involving parents as partners in their children’s technology use
- Serving as the lead person for the technology and Maker program
- Partnering with faculty to develop the most effective environments for student learning utilizing best practices in technology integration.
- Empowering students through technology to become better learners and communicators.