SAP MII (xMII) Consultant
Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- Integrated SAP ECC with the Shop-floor systems using SAP MII 12.0 at all the four manufacturing plants successfully. The Shop-floor systems included Wonderware, Honeywell, STARLIMS, ABB, MES and DCS systems.
- Developed integration interfaces between SAP ECC and Shop-floor systems as per client's requirement.
- Created KPI (Key Performance Indicator) dashboards for informed decision-making at senior management & operational levels.
- Developed user-friendly and effective interface for end-users bringing in error reduction and speed in operations.
- Configured and monitored the background jobs for ensuring bi-directional data compatibility between SAP ECC and SAP MII.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing for ensuring defect free SAP MII solutions delivered to the client.
- Prepared detail level design document, functional specifications, technical specifications and other project related required documents.
- Proactively communicated with client's resources for ensuring that MII solutions delivered adheres to client's business requirement.
- Reduced the business impact of incidents raised by MII end-users by providing quick yet effective resolution.
- Performed incident management using BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite 7.6.
- Ensured seamless functioning of MII applications by regular monitoring of MII objects, background jobs, web services, reports and user interfaces.
- Effectively managed all phases of change requests. The phases consist of requirement analysis, design documentation, functional and technical specifications review, complexity estimation, coding, code review, testing and quality reviews.
- Enhanced the response of various process modules by optimizing the involved BLS transactions.
- Provided the required post Go-live support to end-users across USA, France, Singapore & Brazil, along with other team members.
- Coordinated with client, onsite and offshore team members for delivering the required production support.