SAP MII / xMII Projects
Kshitij Dewda is SAP MII Consultant at Larsen & Toubro Infotech. Kshitij has over two years of professional experience in end-to-end SAP MII (formerly xMII) implementation and support for a leading Oil & Gas Major in USA.
He has implemented a plant integration solution that integrates various MES/DCS/LIMS systems with SAP ECC for client's four manufacturing plants.
He has expertise in developing KPI dashboards and SAP MII development objects like BLS transactions, Display templates and Query templates.
He is expert in SAP MII 12.0 and proficient in SAP MII 12.1 and 12.2 versions.
Kshitij has professional proficiency in English and limited proficiency in German language. Kshitij has received Certificate of Excellence from the client for outstanding contribution in SAP MII implementation and support projects.
Feb 2011 - Present
SAP MII (xMII) Consultant
- Integrated SAP ECC with the Shop-floor systems using SAP MII 12.0 at all the four manufacturing plants successfully. The Shop-floor systems included Wonderware, Honeywell, STARLIMS, ABB, MES and DCS systems.
- Developed integration interfaces between SAP ECC and Shop-floor systems as per client's requirement.
- Created KPI (Key Performance Indicator) dashboards for informed decision-making at senior management & operational levels.
- Developed user-friendly and effective interface for end-users bringing in error reduction and speed in operations.
- Configured and monitored the background jobs for ensuring bi-directional data compatibility between SAP ECC and SAP MII.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing for ensuring defect free SAP MII solutions delivered to the client.
- Prepared detail level design document, functional specifications, technical specifications and other project related required documents.
- Proactively communicated with client's resources for ensuring that MII solutions delivered adheres to client's business requirement.
- Reduced the business impact of incidents raised by MII end-users by providing quick yet effective resolution.
- Performed incident management using BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite 7.6.
- Ensured seamless functioning of MII applications by regular monitoring of MII objects, background jobs, web services, reports and user interfaces.
- Effectively managed all phases of change requests. The phases consist of requirement analysis, design documentation, functional and technical specifications review, complexity estimation, coding, code review, testing and quality reviews.
- Enhanced the response of various process modules by optimizing the involved BLS transactions.
- Provided the required post Go-live support to end-users across USA, France, Singapore & Brazil, along with other team members.
- Coordinated with client, onsite and offshore team members for delivering the required production support.
Feb 2010 - Feb 2011
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Lead a team of four members for developing Material Management System as a part of training project. Responsibilities included business requirement gathering, code development, team management and project presentation preparation.
- Analyzed, designed and developed Work Planning Tool for the business unit by using dialog programming concepts of SAP ABAP.
- Actively completed various development activities assigned by the technical development center.
Dec 2009 - Feb 2010
IBM Cognos TM1 Consultant
- Performed business data upload, extraction, synchronization and troubleshooting activities.
- Developed turbo integrator processes for data management on various clients' servers.
- Analyzed the gaps and provided required approach/solution to the client.
- Received Team Performance Award from the organization for contribution in the TM1 project.