B&W Conversion Services
Corporate Event Planning and Special Events
- Coordinate and arrange special events, gatherings, business or customer meetings.
- Coordinates and host annual health and wellness programs.
- Design and implement a go-green recycling program.
- Coordinate community events and administer monetary contributions.
- Coordinate with Corporate Communications Director on internal and external communications.
- Coordinate with local colleges to retain intern candidates for our intern program.
- Identified various recruiting resources for open positions.
- Manage and lead Job Fair opportunities for all three sites.
- Design Job posting, and recruiting.
- Post all job opening both external and externally.
- Review resumes and work with department managers on possible candidate sections.
- Set up interview and interview selected candidates.
- Write offer letters and submit to selected candidates.
- Main point of contact for all employees BWCS on-board that is offered a relocation package.
- Provide all supporting documentation to new hires that received a relocation package.
- Work with Corporate Relocation Team when we have individuals who are coming over with a corporate affiliation.
- Work with new hire to insure he or she understands the relocation policy, and the expense process.
- Provide Realtor contact information.
- Work with Coleman Moving Company for the moving of household goods.
On-boarding and Exiting Employees
- Manage new hire enrollment, and assisted employees with the on boarding process.
- Schedule all drug test and pre-employment physical.
- Submit and review background checks.
- Prepare and assist all employees with new hire paperwork.
- Prepare all electronic personnel files folders and medical files for employees.
- Exiting Interviews.
- Track and archive all Exiting Employees in the ADP/HRB system.
- Main point of contact for Tuition Reimbursement.
- Provide career growth opportunities to employees and assist employees with Tuition Reimbursement.
- Design and maintain Tuition Reimbursement Tracking Log.
- Provide and assist employees with Tuition Reimbursement forms.
- Design and maintain any updates to the Performance Evaluations.
- Work with management staff to implement and receive yearly Performance Evaluations.
- Enter all Performance Evaluations into ADP/HRB system and maintain a historical record for all documents.
- Worked with managers to identify, and develop an individual’s care path through Succession Planning.
- Provide detailed reporting to President and upper management.
- Submit Strategic Staffing Report.
- Maintain employee concerns log for corporate reporting.
- Provide a monthly report to Department of Energy on all Employee Concerns.
- Initiated Employee Grievance investigation and reporting.
- Submit EEO-1 Report.
- Submit VETS 100 & VETS 100A Report.
- Submit AAP Report.
- Submit Project Performance Report (PPR).
- Submit Department Of Energy Headcount Report and Corporate Headcount Report.
- Track and update Human Resources Commitment Management Report (CMR).
- Track and update Human Resources Internal Action Items Status Report.
- Track and update Overtime Report.
- Administrator for ADP.
- Administrator for E-Verify.
- Administrator for Fidelity
- Administrator for ADP/HRB.
- Administrator of Anthem, and pay monthly invoices.
- Administrator of Cigna, and pay monthly invoices.
- Administrator of Delta Dental, and pay monthly invoices.
- Administrator of McGregor, and pay monthly invoices.
- Administrator Pre-Employee.com.
- Administrator for VSP, and pay monthly invoices.
- Administered Employee Benefit program and enrollments for broad cafeteria plan.
Department Of Energy Correspondence Coordinator
- Draft and deliver all Human Resources Correspondence to the Department of Energy.
- Maintain a Department Of Energy Correspondence Log.
- Upload all Department of Energy correspondence to our records management system.
- Main point of contact for all Department of Energy deliverable for Human Resources and Training Department.
Training Departments Main Contact/Lead for Lexington Site
- Main point of contact for Training Department in Lexington.
- Coordinate Training Advisory Group (TAG) Agenda
- Design, implement, and maintain Training Document Tracking Log.
- Track Critical Reporting (CR) Issues.
- Lead weekly Training Update Meetings.
- Reserve, review and prepare all documents for Directors signature.
General Job Duties
- Manage/supervise site Human Resources Administrators. Provide work leadership to HR staff members.
- Assist with updating company policies and procedures.
- Managed all sign-off documentation for the department in accordance with organizational and regulatory requirements.
- Extracts and compiles a variety of personnel data for consolidation into confidential reports.
- Creates advanced software documents such as letters, presentations reports, plans, procedures, spreadsheets and other project- related documents. Typical software to be used includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access, etc.
- Document retention and archiving all documents in accordance with approved procedures or plans.
- Responded to employee inquires, reviewed options, and assisted in processing changes.
- Researched and revised Employee Handbook and all safety and training materials to meet compliance requirements from our contracting company.