Lead Software Developer
Qualtrak Solutions Ltd
Programming, designing and architecting API's for Qualtrak. Being only full backend developer all mentioned API's are created solely by me. Working remotely with multi national team.
Responsible in refactoring web application from monolithic project to multi API's. Refactoring all API's from .NET Framework to .NET Core and Linux Docker, and finally migrating to AWS Lambda/StepFunctions. Migrated SQL Server Database to RDS MySQL, for cost savings.
Evaluate QM and coach application with AWS serverless microservices architecture in F# .NET Core, python and Node.js using AWS RDS MySQL, DynamoDB and Elasticsearch.
Serverless REST API's: Evaluation, InstantCoach, IntelliSearch Designer, Template Designer, IntelliSearch Engine, Integration Data.
IntelliSearch Engine complex serverless engine created in AWS Step Functions. Getting integration ticket data into engine and searching Elasticsearch through customly created search criteria query builder and producing IntelliSearch results used for creating QM Evaluation and Coaching sessions.
Responsible for creating company coding guidelines and standards.
- .NET Core (F#, C#) , Python, NodeJS, Serverless Framework, Docker, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, AWS stack, Azure.
- ASP.NET WebAPI, Entity Framework, Powershell, SQLServer, Silverlight, TeamCity
- AWS Lambda, StepFunctions, DynamoDB, RDS, Cognito, SQS, KMS, IAM.
- Azure Functions, Mobile services, Table Storage, Service bus.
- xUnit.net, SpecFlow, mocha
- Scrum/Agile with JIRA and Assembla.
- Documentation in Confluence.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in BitBucket pipelines, TeamCity.
- Source control with Git and Mercurial.