Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. I readily adapt to change, work independently and exceed expectations.I am able to multitask and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. I am looking to work 20 – 25 hours a week.
Medical Records Clerk 2001 to 2003
- Organized patient's records as per the causes and dates
- Prepared all new charts with alphabetical and name labels for proper filing
- Performed the task of filing and retrieving medical records
- Maintained the list of patients on a daily basis
- Sorted doctor requests for patient's charts according to predetermined priorities in the clinic.
- Great team oriented, flexible and excellent positive attitude.
2003 - 2009
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant 2003 to 2007
Administrative Assistant and Transportation Coordinator 2007 to 2009
- Greeted customers in a professional manner and provided prompt, courteous service. Handled effective customer service and the operation of sold merchandise at the front desk. Conducted individual and group meetings with employees to discuss their alternate commute (e.g., carpooling, vanpooling, taking the bus) options. Worked directly with employees, customers and vendors on their specific needs.
- Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail, documentary and voice) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while at the time maintaining confidentiality. Organize, sort and assign mail distribution for employees.
- Communicated effectively with multiple vendors to plan events and prepare informative transportation packages for employees and customers. Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
- Handled data entry, record keeping and the preparation of custom documents, maintained contract and document files, identified incomplete or incorrect contracts and initiated corrective action. Prepared and distributed monthly invoices and maintained accurate records, responsible for distributing monthly transportation passes to employees.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating our department web page, distributing monthly transportation passes to employees, distributing and receiving monthly invoices, maintain an accurate database of invoiced accounts, distribute payment to outside vendors.
- Purchased and maintain department inventory, trained and monitored newly hired reception positions, was a stand-in when the receptionist was unavailable. Created event flyers and posters; organized and assisted in planning events.
- Responsibilities included handling multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) coordinating events, coordinating Ride-Share arrangements between employees, maintaining and updating the Transportation Department database, managing the Employee Ride-Share program.
- Promoted to Transportation Coordinator from Front Desk Clerk. Researched and created informative packages to individuals about their specific transportation needs. The Ride-Share Program increased by 25% while I was Transportation Coordinator.
Oct 2003 - Oct 2004
EDMONDS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Financial Accounting
- MS Office for Business Information Technology
1996 - 2000
High School Diploma
Edmonds Woodway Highschool
EDMONDS WOODWAY HIGHSCHOOL