In the summer of 2011 I was promoted Product Manager of Just-Eat.dk ApS. At that time the company was moving away from being a entrepeneurship in to corporate organisation. Meaning all departments needed to become more proffessional in their way of working. That meant more focus on the KPI's and budgets. The transission tought me a great deal of things in order to continue the company growing as it has been doing since its beginning.
I have been working with:
- Develping new features such as our mobile apps, offer platform and ePOS.
- JIRA - create, QA, implementation of releases into the DK business, overviw on all trouble making issues and UAT
- Analysis and insights - especially the MOSAIC analysis with the DK marketing manager Mads Neble was a very important step for us to make in order to understand our consumersbetter
- Trade Marketing - controlling the product portfolio to the restaurants and brand material
My main focus is to optimise the DK business with our existing product, provide the product team/Tech with ideas/input for news features needed in the most mature Just-Eat market in order to keep the company growing and support the Tech and Product team in UK with my knowledge/experience on how our system works.
During the last three years I have educated myself in all our internal system and is the one in DK who knows them best. That includes:
- Handle (administration system)
- Sales Force (CRM system for the sales team)
- DR Sitebuilder (minisite tool)
- Partner Centre
- Yesmail (newsletter system)
- Adtech (banner controle system)
- Wordpress platform for our Just-Eat blog
- Facebook Adwords
- Google Adwords
- Google Docs
- PSP's like DIBS, Ogone and Cybersourse
- Card acquiers like: Teller and Nets
- Google Apps
If I were to mention the results I am most proud of it would be:
- Conversion rates of +30 on the website.
- NPS score above 60.
- Iphone App: Most downloaded app in DK in the category "Food and Drinks" after only one day.
- Card Acquier contract which lowered the costs by over 20% in 2013 and resolved a potential loss of 1.5 million DKK in 2012.
- Increase of average order value of min. 5% year on year.