- krupakar143[email protected]
Jun 2013 - Apr 2015
Nri Junior College
Jun 2012 - Mar 2013
Ravindra Bharathi Public School
Former Disney animation artist seeking full-time employment as a Photoshop Artist/Illustrator within a company that would allow me to grow professionally.
- Created storyboards that depict the script and narrative, draw in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations, designed models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment, used a range of materials, including modeling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolors and acrylics, developed the timing and pace of a character's or object's movements during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements.
- Used technical software packages, such as Photoshop, Flash, 3d studio max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage and Cinema 4D, built up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals, recorded dialogue and worked with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece.
- Worked on production deadlines and meeting clients' commercial requirements.
- Was part of a team of a broader production network, which included liaising with printers, copywriters, Photoshop artists, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists