Experienced event producer and international project manager, fluent in 5 European languages, with extensive international working experience, I am in search of challenging opportunities which will allow me to grow and apply my competencies to good use.
Traveling across the globe, now that it seems to grow bigger in my eyes...
Reading makes my mind a healthy place. Others' imagination feeds mine
Cooking Hungarian - food for thought wherever I am. Trying to keep my roots close by.
Diving and swimming are my favourite endorphin wells.
Jun 2013 - Present
Volunteer - Professional Networking Group Consul
On-line group platform monitoring, monthly networking events for like-minded expatriates.
Apr 2012 - Dec 2012
Volunteer - Mexico City Community Co-ambassador
Online community platform monitoring, community management (over 4500 members)
Monthly networking events (200+ participants) - venue and package negotiation, on site monitoring and support, billing and reporting to HQ
Feb 2012 - Nov 2012
Freelance Production and Event Management Consultant LATAM
On site support and event management consulting for corporate conferences (HR, Marcomm, Sales, Process management etc.) and trainings in Mexico City
Jul 2011 - Nov 2012
Production and delivery of industry-based workshops for Fortune 500 executives
Accounts: American Tower, 20th Century Fox, Mediterranean Shipping Company, Alaska Airlines, Financiera Rural etc.
Apr 2010 - Apr 2011
Pan European Conference Producer/ Project Manager EMEA
General Management division
- Topic and industry research, conference knowledge base copy-writing, speaker selection and running the conferences on-site
- Experience with marketing, sales, HR, reputation management and communication areas
- B2B Demand and Lead Generation, Berlin, DE
- 5th annual Strategic Key Account Management, Amsterdam, NL
- Talent Management and Leadership Development, Barcelona, ES
- Effective Internal Communications, Barcelona, ES
- Online Reputation Management, London, UK
Apr 2009 - Oct 2009
Marketing and Communications Assistant
Intern – Food Industry sector (Event organisation and Market analysis)
- French Regional Street Fair and B2B meetings
- Agricultural Machinery Distributors’ B2B meetings
- Wine tastings (Bordeaux St Emilion regional wineries)
- Food and Wine/Spirits industry analysis within the Hungarian market
Apr 2008 - Aug 2008
Junior Conference and Banqueting Manager / Duty Manager
Intern - Event and Duty Management
- Event management: conferences, receptions, meetings, weddings etc.
- Daily managerial duties