Detail-oriented IT professional with experience as a software support specialist and systems/network technician. Skilled at operating in a wide range of platforms. Excellent written and oral communication skills; capable of explaining complex software issues in easy-to-understand terms. Possessing both strong analytical and customer relationship skills.
Oct 2007 - Present
Marketing andTechnical Writing
· Reporting to the CEO & CIO;
· Integrate, test and demonstrate usage of all new software releases.
· Implement Microsoft server upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
· Support internal company network and infrastructure.
· Provide technical support to 2500 customer base from Fortune 50 to small business in 50 plus countries.
· Write all technical documentation for 15 very different enhancement and security software products for each Microsoft Exchange platform including custom development specifications.
· Ongoing project management of dynamic priorities and timelines for multiple developments.
· Create marketing material such as flyers, tradeshow banners, and website content.
· Create and produced all Flash video software demonstrations for the website.
· Manage all SMB software sales and collection of support renewals, updating Salesforce CRM.
Jul 2007 - Oct 2007
·Extensive 6 week training to provide first line support for employees with internal programs unique to each department.
·Able to professionally and delicately assist many of the special requests and personalities of a large employee base.
·Provided and effectively communicated helpdesk services to clients of varied qualifications and needs.
·Maintained records, updates and feedback to management on a weekly basis
Apr 2003 - Nov 2006
Jr Sous Chef
·Head Cook for early morning to afternoon full time on 7 day schedule.
·Lead person on assisting with the hiring, introduction to facilities, payroll and schedules training of apprenticesguidelines.
·Created seasonal menus, incorporating daily specials into dining room menus.
· Successfully ordered all food products on an ongoing and timely basis to best ensure the
appropriate quantities while meeting quality standards.