Manager, Public Relations and Marketing Communications
- Produced several videos including a device demo, customer testimonial series and device/network power-game videos for sales and marketing.
- Launched a webinar series highlighting customer’s experiences using our technology to build telemedicine programs for health systems.
- Developed and lead digital marketing and demand generation campaigns (via Salesforce, Constant Contact, Marketo), social media engagement, customer newsletters, CRM strategy, marketing and public relations tactics and new client communication initiatives.
- Planned company’s public relations campaigns (healthcare, financial, technology and awards) as well as internal, external and international communications, spearheading new media/digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborated with executives, CEO and marketing team in a complete rebrand of the company. My team developed a new marketing platform including a new logo, website redesign, defining a new value proposition and sales proposal - expanding the telemedicine network by 20% in 2015.
- Initiated and launched new digital channels and InTouch Health social media marketing platforms. LinkedIn grew 44%, YouTube grew from 1,500 views to 36,000 in 1.5 years, Twitter followers grew from 300 to 8,000 followers and Facebook acquired 1,040 followers, extending our influence as thought leaders and industry experts.
- Initiated, redesigned, and implemented outbound customer communications - increasing open rates by 3.8%, partnered with customers – provided consulting in creating public relations, media/marketing communication plans and producing videos to capture opportunities to grow their business using our technology.
- Collaborated with senior executives/spokespersons and corporate partners for press release preparation, announcements, and press interviews (television, newspaper, online, video).
- Initiated a program to improve demand generation metrics using customer satisfaction surveying and net promoter scoring.