To combine my passion of conservation education with my marketing training and administrative abilities.
I am pursuing the successful integration of my continuing Masters education in Marketing and my acquired team leadership skills with my desire to conserve the earth's resources and energy.
Through my positions at Indiana Wesleyan University, I have perceived the value of life-long learning, effective communication among all constituents, and the importance of follow through.I strive to go beyond my limits of my own knowledge to accomplish the tasks at hand.
Acquired skill sets that I have to offer include:
-Demonstrate capacity to effectively manage and complete multiple tasks occurring within an allotted time frame.
-Possess strong commitment to team dynamics and to individual members’ growth and development.
-Synthesize program ideas presented by executives with available resources for successful implementation.
-Exhibit quick responses to new situations, information, or technologies.
Oct 2010 - Present
Assistant Director of Recruitment
Indiana Wesleyan University
Oct 2009 - Oct 2010
BMW Financial Services
Apr 2007 - Aug 2009
Director of Housing Operations
- Manage all housing requests from students and parents
- Plan, organize and administer room selection for all on-campus students
- Responsible for creation of and dispensation of marketing materials pertaining to housing, room selection, and other Residence Life functions
- Responsible for housing website updates and changes
- Collaborate among various departments for day-to-day and planning functions
- Collect, organize, and interpret retention and projection rates
- Manage the Web Content for the entire department
Jun 2005 - Mar 2007
- Recruited interested students within an assigned geographic territory
- Planned and traveled 8-10 weeks a year, met with guidance counselors, spoke at college fairs, and met with various pastors and churches
- Called applicants weekly and managed daily application inquiries
- Supervised student counselors
- Met daily with parents and interested students
- Gave campus tours to interested visitors