Supervised Fieldwork at Boys and Girls Club Aug. 2013- Dec. 2013
- Prepared, implemented and reflected upon curriculum for children four to six year olds in art, music, dramatic play, science, and small/large motor.
- Presented expectations appropriate to the children’s and developmental level.
- Facilitated games and activities for children to participate in.
Supervised Practicum at Chico State’s Child Development Lab Childcare Aug. 2014- Dec. 2014
- Prepared and implemented curriculum for 2-3 year olds.
- Communicated appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Completed child observation notes and evaluated assessments.
- Implemented behavior management techniques.
Supervised Internship at Parkview Elementary Jan. 2015- May 2015
- Fostered a social and academic learning environment.
- Assisted students targeted for supplemental instruction and needing assistance with homework.
- Copied, organized, and filed materials for distribution to students.
- Assisted lead teacher in conducting to increase learning experience for students.