- Interviewing clients by phone about their income/budget information.
- Interviewing clients in person for possible financial assistance.
- Assisted at the Laid Off Workers Center (LOWC) by interviewing clients and filling out financial forms.
- Learning the ability to fill out financial forms in order to assist clients.
- Assisted in numerous financial assistance programs in the facility.
- Helped clients fill out applications for possible assistance.
- Learning to use the client database and ways to input information about clients.