Jul 2012 - Present
Business Development & Marketing Operations
American Subscription Group
- Leads business ventures and profit positions.
- Implements marketing projects and establishes strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships with users, vendors and service providers.
- Focuses on exceeding new revenue goals.
- Effectively guides new products and sales opportunities from concept to market acceptance.
- Generated $114,000 in 6 months by creating a new product with small direct sales team.
- Increased sales 60% by launching anonymous content marketing campaign.
- Superb communicator and negotiator with vendor management.
- Designs and creates marketing material for direct sales teams, and company CEO.
- Managed the complete redesign and launch of the company’s website.
- Puts into action, high-impact strategies to target new business opportunities and new markets.
Jan 2012 - Jul 2012
Internal Sales Specialist
Jackson National Life
- Provide clerical and administrative support to other department VP's and general office duties, such as ordering supplies and maintaining record management database systems.
- Produced metric reports, conduct research, and compile data for internal wholesalers.
- Prepared for FINRA's securities series 6 license.
- Met with groups, and other directors discussing various sub accounts of the financial industry.
Jan 2011 - Dec 2011
- Managed external contacts for CEO and kept track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
- Coordinated dealer visitations, company special events and other employee morale functions.
- Assisted with team building initiatives and overall support for maintenance of organizational culture and employee morale.
- Created expense reports, budgets and filing systems.
- Supplied sales and marketing support to a sales force of 50+ sales reps.
- Directed administrative functions for the directors, principals, consultants and key managers.
Oct 2007 - Dec 2010
Monitoring Services Network
- Supervise the work of office, customer service employees, and client needs to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders.
2005 - 2010
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
University of Colorado at Boulder