Director of Communications
- Currently manage 8 person media relations team.
- Responsible for entire media relations strategy, including media training the physicians, designing public affairs campaigns and strategic planning for desired press coverage.
- Press coverage of AMA in major publications has increased 35% from April 2004 – August 2007.
- Generated and placed 18 opinion editorials and letters to the editor from allies in various major publications, including New York Times and Washington Post.
- Produced and directed Domestic Violence Awareness public education campaign and implemented the media strategy around the campaign.
- Recent public affairs campaign (Anti-smoking campaign aimed at youth) won an ADDY award.