Director of Community and Corporate Relations (November 2013 - Present)
While my accountability is based on new student enrollment, my strategy includes creating referral partnerships, process efficiencies, student and client communications, training and marketing strategies. My partners include:
- Marian University - students, alumni, admissions staff, faculty and leadership
- St.Vincent - nursing directors, marketing, HR, education, recruiters and leadership
- 3rd party Shared Service Center which manages all non-student facing operations
- Educational partners across the state - career services, advisors, faculty and marketing
- Business and community leaders
Outreach Coordinator (March 2010 - November 2013)
I was hired to build a recruitment and relationship strategy for Indiana's only 16-month, second degree accelerated online BSN nursing program. This collaboration between Marian University and St.Vincent Health was formed to address the nursing shortage while offering another pathway for individuals holding a bachelor's degree to become a nurse in 16 months.
When I started, just ten students were enrolled in our program. By December of 2013, we produced over 250 new nurses to the community, with an additional 250 enrolled.