Driven to learn and apply any form of technology with the goal of finding and applying solutions as a consultant or at a high strategic level within an information technology driven organisation.
National Petroleum Marketing Company Limited
Responsible for the reconciliation of fuels physically available against fuels invoiced to customers.
Interfaced with the Distribution, Bulk Stocks, and Finance Departments and service station Owners/Dealers.
Responsible for preparation of invoices and credit invoices for service station fuel deliveries.
Interfaced with the Distribution Department and service station Owners/Dealers.
Stores Clerk:Responsible for issues and receipt of stock on the computerized system.Interfaced with Company Technicians and Stores Staff.
Maintenance Clerk:Responsible for the receipt, assignment and recording of service station maintenance requests.Responsible for creating and assignment of planned preventative maintenance jobs and schedules.Interfaced with Company Technicians and Service Station Staff
Packed Products Warehouse Clerk:Responsible for verifying all items leaving and entering the warehouse.Interfaced with Warehouse Attendants, Internal Security Officers and External Distributors.
Retail Clerk:Responsible for various duties in the retail department.Interfaced with Service Station Representatives and the Finance Department.
Pricebook Clerk:Responsible for price/product changes with the 'QuickShoppe' retail network.Interfaced with Suppliers, Service Station Managers and Finance Department.
Orders Clerk:Responsible for fuel and lubricant orders.Interfaced with the Distribution Department and service station Owners/Dealers.
Camera Operator (Part-Time)
Allan Montano Videography
- Video camera work for various types of wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Also responsible for audio connectivity with the various DJ audio systems, and sometimes projector equipment.
Freelance I.T. Technician
- Building and repair of personal computers
- Microsoft Windows / Office troubleshooting
- Network troubleshooting (Hardware and Software / Wireless and Wired)
Jun 2003Jun 2005
St. Mary's College Summer Camp
- Collated and assembled teaching schedules and projects.
- Taught students Mathematics and Computer Studies.
On the Job Trainee
Ministry of Public Utilities and the Environment
- Assisted with the Ministry’s administrative duties.
- Occasionally assisted with IT admin jobs.
Jan 2010Sep 2013
University of Greenwich
- System Modelling
- Audit & Security
- Internet and Intranet Technologies (Enterprise Systems)
- Strategic IT in e-Marketing
- Information, Methods and Culture
- Internet and Web Technologies (Open Source)
- Systems Planning and Management
- Strategic IT for e-Business
- Final Project
Sep 2003Aug 2009
University of London - Goldsmith's College
- Mathematics For Computing
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Introduction to Computing
- Introduction to Java and object-oriented programming
- Telecommunications and Computer Communications
- Database Systems
- Software Engineering and Development
- Programming: Advanced Topics and Techniques
- Human Computer Interaction
- Decision Support and Executive Information Systems
- Final Project
Sep 2000Jun 2003
GCE A Levels
St. Mary’s College
- Computer Science
- General Paper
Sep 1995Jun 2000
CXC & GCE O Levels
St. Mary’s College
- Additional Mathematics
- Computer Studies
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCITP)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA): Security
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE): Security
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
Microsoft Office Certified
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
Jun 2011Jun 2014
- Created a Visual Basic project to monitor user access to programs/resources on a network.
- Maintenance of the school's network at St. Mary's College computer lab.
- Assisted in implementing Toco Composite School's computer lab and network.
- Created a microblogging web solution using PHP and MySQL
To build on my qualifications and skills, to become a highly certified IT professional. Preferably in the fields of networking and programming but any IT field would be challenging and satisfying.