Mar 2013 - Present
Jan 2011 - Feb 2013
Software Product Group Management (from 10.2011)
MFP Product Group management (untill 10.2011)
- market and internal data analysis;
- strategy development and implementation;
- new product launches;
- trainnings for the sales force;
- marketing materials development.
- Customer satisfaction - communication optimalisation;
- Current customers telemarketing (CATI-based).
- Vertical markets case studies.
Jul 2008 - Apr 2010
Product Coordinator (Product Manager)
Management of Home Video produkt group (DVD, Blu-ray, DVR):
- Preparation and execution of sales and marketing strategy;
- New product development, product launching;
- Market and competition analysis;
- Price positioning, pricing negotiation with HQ and Sales department;
- Setting-up yearly, quarterly and monthly sales targets, based on the strategy, demand and product availability;
- Weakly based, short-, middle-, and long-term sales planning and supply chain management;
- Planning and execution of marketing communication;
- Yearly budget planning, management and controlling;
- B2B sales projects support upon general CE sales & marketing strategy;
- Project management.
- Signifficant market shares growth in all subcategories;
- Succesful implementation of the sales channel development strategy;
- Best forecast accuracy in the company in 2008;
Management of CCTV product group (b2b segment; until March ’09):
- Negotiations with HQ;
- Cooperation with client in the field of sales and promotion;
- Communication intermediation.
Mar 2008 - Jun 2008
- Shop display Project management. Cooperation with departments: Retail Marketing Support, Sales (KAMs), Logistics, Marketing; and with HQ Project manager. Subcontractors negotiations, logistics planning, quality control, budget control and information flow;
- Responsible for some minor Project and general support: product cards, translations, GfK reports and information researching.
Aug 2007 - Sep 2007
- General support – viewing data analysis, information research.
Sep 2007 - Sep 2007
- Development of promotional activity for Newsweek Brand.
Jun 2007 - Aug 2007
Consultant (Project manager)
- Consultancy project management for Patients Direct in Glasgow; managing multinational team of 5 people, secondary research, primary research on customers' opinion, drawing up marketing strategy, actions and other solutions for the company;
- Producing a business plan for the Internet start-up company.
Jun 2006 - Aug 2006
Security Guard and General Operative
- Night-time security, waste management supervision, siting incoming caravans, organizing sport activities and varied tasks in relation to on-going maintenance of the site facilities. Summer job during season 04’, 05’, 06’.
Nov 2010 - Present
Oct 2003 - Jun 2008
- Master thesis: 'Ambient media as a Marketing Communication tool'
- LLP Erasmus Scholarship: Technological Educational Institute of Epirus, Greece
- EDGE Program, Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland
- Student’s Union Executive Committee,
- The winner of Economic Knowledge National Competition 2007
- The Finalist of the 2007 Negotiation Competition 'Come and Negotiate'
- Sport (bicykle, swimming, snowboarding)
- Music, concerts (rock, elektro, ragga)
- Stock Exchange
- The Internet
- Polish mother tongue
- English fluent
- German intermediate, passive
- Russian intermediate, passive
- MS Office advanced
- SAP SD, FI
- Graphic apps
- Market data analysis and deduction: GfK, Focus;
- Sales data analysis;
- Information research;
- Highly developed negotiation skills;
- Successful presentation giving;
- Effective communication and team-working;
- Project management;
- Strategic marketing planning, market forecast and sensing;
- Very good knowledge of Social Media Marketing tools (Inbound Marketing Certified Professional)
- Creative thinking.
- Driving licence, B category
Continous development in the field of marketing, business strategy and management.