Affinnova - (Aug 2013– Till date)
Organization: Pramati Technologies, Hyderabad
Outline: Affinnova is the technology platform of choice for companies seeking to dramatically improve their innovation and marketing success rates. Powered by Affinnova’s optimization algorithms and predictive analytics and insights, marketers can explore a substantially wider creative space of product, advertising and design ideas, quickly identifying which will perform best in the market. This project deals with the survey creation part of the product.
Technologies: Java, Ember.js, SQL Server
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Model, Spock, Groovy, HTTPClient,
Role: Automation Engineer
- Extension and development of the automation framework
- Development of Utilities modules
- Estimation and planning of automation user stories
- Implementation & debugging of the automation scripts
- Creation of Pages, Modules and Specifications
- Review of the PR’s on Git
- Management of the Jenkins jobs to execute automation test cases
CTWeb - (Aug 2010– Aug 2013)
Organization: ADP Private Limited, Hyderabad
Outline: CT EVR is a Connecticut state web application for dealers to electronically process title and registration applications on site and issue temporary operating permits, plates, and stickers to their customers at the point of sale. Need to provide various maintenance screens for users like Owners, Company and user maintenance.
Technologies: Dot Net, Jquery, WCF, SQL Server, Oracle
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver, DotNet
- Automation framework development.
- Smart fill module design and development.
- Inquiries module design and development.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis and Technical discussions.
- Code Reviews and Unit Testing.
- Issue fixing and support.
- Client Interaction via Daily scrum, Iteration planning, Sprint meeting etc.
- Giving KT on Selenium , Java script, Eclipse, Java and Dot net to team.
WBN - (July 2008– July 2010)
Organization:Verizon Data Services India Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad
Outline: Workbench National system is a single view of multiple dispatch systems for Dispatch Resource Center personnel to customize their view of the FiOS Workload. WBN allows DRCs to query, track and manage FiOS installation service orders. Functionality provides DRC personnel with the ability to pro- actively address and eliminate field rework (e.g. FiOS provisioning mismatch criteria such as due date, arrival time slot and/or products required)
Technologies: Java, Dot Net, Oracle
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver.
Role: Software Engineer
- Writing Test scripts
- Involved in the Functionality Testing.
- Develop various admin screens.
- Generated Reports
- Resolving the code fixing problems
- Writing SQL Queries for report Development.