Accomplished communicator and manager. Adept at forging successful business relationships and building a strong rapport with clients and peers. Recognized for professionalism and the ability to bring new perspectives to old problems. Committed to the ideal that there is always something more to learn: new skills, new insights, new perspectives.
2008 - Present
Co-founder of this consulting firm dedicated to raising capital for alternative investment managers through the Registered Investment Advisor and Family Office channels. Now refocusing the company to serve the communications needs of small businesses and professionals, with a special focus on non-profit organizations
- Conceived and co-authored white paper positioning the principal partner as thought leader.
- Developed concept and content for firm website.
- Created Business Continuity and Privacy policies.
1998 - Present
Fleet Financial Services
- Managed three teams of call center representatives over two different shifts.
- Maintained postive metrics and service levels in all teams.
2005 - 2010
- "From Piggy Bank to Stock Market" - Carolina Parent magazines, May 2010
- Article Series - Education Boosters, January / February 2009
- "Downsized Families" - Charlotte Parent, February 2009
- "All About Fun: Saving Money with Kids" - The Dollar Stretcher, December 2008
- "What's Baby Wearing?" - 2008 Baby Guide (Charlotte Parent), January 2008
- "Smooth Moves" - Charlotte Parent Magazine, May 2007
- "Preschool Made Simple" - Charlotte Parent, October 2006
- "Five Things You (Probably) Aren't Doing to Save Water" - Organic Family Magazine
- "Truth Without Answers" - Mom Writers Literary Magazine
- Paws of Life Foundation (PoL) - Provided assistance in development of training program for K9 handlers.
1999 - 2002
Customer Service/Special Projects
- Managed customer service staff at an innovative online bank.
- Created and implemented new employee training procedures.
- Reduced "abandoned call" rate by more than 10%.
- Participated in management team effort to redesign and add content to the company website.
1991 - 1998
Branch Operations Training
- Led two departments responsible for the operations training support of 30+ branch offices.
- Supervised creation and revision of training documentation including procedures manuals, forms manuals and new branch employee training programs.
- Coordinated annual Branch Operations Seminar for three consecutive years. Seminar provided learning and networking opportunities to approximately 80 branch staff members through workshops and hands-on learning while consistently staying within budget.
Mom Literary Writers Magazine
Green Around The Edges