Bank of Baroda, USA
Handle customer relations, perform operational duties of retail banking; maintain corporate correspondence with other branch offices.Collaborate with remittance and Compliance departments for integration. Implement internal banking procedures, reporting to the Chief Manager of Operations, Bank of Baroda, USA.
• Internal Banker
- o Analyze data in excel spread sheets of certain banking transactions. Collect and keep records of the checks, drafts, money orders and travelers checks received and do the correspondence by making calls, sending mails/facsimiles and writing letters.
- o Processing checks/drafts/money orders/travelers checks and feeding relevant information in the system before sending the instruments drawn on American banks for clean collection
- o Filing indemnity in case of lost or damaged instruments
- o Conducting investigations on returned instruments by interacting with corresponding American Banks like the Bank of New York etc. along with national/international subsidiaries of the bank
- o Doing OFAC checking on all instruments and conducting due-diligence in case of suspicious instruments
- o Uploading wire/swift messages in the internal banking system to process wire transfers (MT 103/FOCU, 202/FOBK, FOTTs etc.)
- o Passing journal entries for specialized financial transactions
- o Microfilming important documents and instruments for archival and future records
• As Customer Care Executive
- o Receive and delegate customer calls for overseas banking services
- o Helped customers by furnishing them information about the banking services and introducing them with the new schemes to be launched from time to time
- o Reconciled the cash drawer as needed