- Attorney and Executive with 18 years of professional experience. Law licensed in Kentucky.
- As a trusted business advisor, provided proactive and multi-faceted business consultation services to CEO’s, boards, executive management teams, entrepreneurs, business owners, outside advisors and individual clients in all important areas of conducting business operations, including legal, financial reporting and tax services, administration, and regulatory compliance.
- Focused in specific areas of legal and business experience consulting for transactions and planning including: mergers and acquisitions, entity formations, estate and succession planning, trust administration, tax planning, financing, contracts and employment law.
- Sourced and consulted acquisition opportunities, including facilitation of negotiations, preparation and review of closing documentation, and co-managed integration of business operations.
- Acted as a lead relationship manager for many clients with a focus on client retention and proactive project development. Collaborated and participated in new business development opportunities with lead producers and fellow relationship managers.
- Attained entrepreneurial experience by co-founding an existing health care company in 1996.