To obtain a position at the Veteran Affairs Hospital as a Social Worker.
Student at Texas Woman's University in Denton, Texas and graduated from the nationally ranked Townview Magnet Center in Dallas, TX. My collegiate plan is to graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. I aspire to have my Masters and license in Social Work and to also get my Masters in Business and Administration. I enjoy attending college and participating in campus activities, I also enjoy volunteering at the Veteran Affairs Hospital and my church. Lastly, I enjoy spending time with my family, and helping those in need.
Some of my skills include:
- Proficient typist at 34 wpm and 95% accuracy.
- Scored higher than 80% of previous examiners on MS Outlook 2010 Certification Test.
- Scored higher than 60% of previous examiners on MS Powerpoint 2010 Certification Test.
- Scored higher than 52% of previous examiners on MS Word 2010 Certification Test.
Aug 2015 - Present
Texas Women's University
- ENG 1013.03
- HIST 1013.06
- MATH 1703.08
- SOCI 1013.01
- UNIV 1231.01
Aug 2014 - May 2015
Townview Magnet Center
- GPA 2.9
- Nationally Ranked Student
Sep 2014 - May 2015
4500 S. Lancaster Rd.
Dallas, TX 75216
Assisted the executive secretaries with the following:
- file Station Policies
- made copies of various documents
- scanned "Speak to the Director" letters
- stocked supplies
- completed files for 2014
- assisted in various morale boosters for the office