South East Commissioning Support Unit (SECSU-NHS)
- Inputting, monitoring and checking data, required for finite and ongoing projects within the teams
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
- Organising and planning events as necessary supporting information material.
- Supporting teams in project management and participating in department events
- Managing the electronic diary for the department, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate
- Running and collating reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required.
- Providing guidance and advice on relevant policies and procedures
- Supplying the relevant information required for financial management, supporting the head of directorate and teams by checking and sending invoices for payment.
- Supervise staff in day to day activities as directed
- To provide administrative support including when appropriate to all team members to support a range of department initiatives
- Acting as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously