Master of Science (MSc)
School of Oriental and African Studies, U. of London
- Data and evidence assessment skills through lectures and seminars.
- Acquisition of knowledge of Asian politics and its relationship to the discipline.
-Critical reading and analysis through attending lectures, independent reading of scholarly and other relevant literature, and synthesis of that information .
-Acquisition of communication skills through the writing of essays assignments, extended essays and independent study projects.
- Acquisition of conceptual analytical skills
- Skills of independent research, communication, critical thinking
- Research skills through the use of primary sources.