I work at Kroger full-time. I started out being a part-time deli associate, and now I am a full-time cake decorator. Even though they classifie me as a cake decorator they use me for where ever they need me. So basically they use me to run two departments because the people are lets say not the brightest. So things dont get done. When I work I like to finish what I start, I like to meet deadlines, I like to have things organized (when I'm organized things go alot smoother). I like being a hard worker and satisfieing the customer to the best of my ability. I have computer skills, Customer service skills for five years, I've worked in retail, worked in fast food, which by the way I really Would Not like going back to. I really want a job that gives me credit for the work I do, and takes me seriously as a person.
Jun 2008 - Present
Deli Associate/ Cake Decorator
Deli Associate/ Cake Decorator- I work 8 1/2 hours of:
- Customer Service
- Slicing meat
- Producing chicken orders and keeping chicken in the warmer
- Checking out of dates
- Daily Donations
- Safety in the workplace
- Decorate Cakes, Cakes with a kit(Sometimes can be very hard because you have to really look at detail), Cupcakes
- Produce different sandwhiches and sandwhich combos
- Keeping up with deli log(Temps, Production sheets, and times)
- Getting supplies off the truck when it arrives and finding what belongs to our department and transport it to our department, then put it away.
- I've trained four people at my time at Kroger
Aug 2004 - Dec 2006
High School Diploma
Greenbrier High School
I decorate cakes, decorate kit cakes, make different creations, I do cupcakes, make fruit pies, etc.