Deputy Manager Finance & Operations
1.To release voyage instruction and other relevant items to master according to C/P;
2. Familiar with ship particulars functions and conditions;
3. To supervise voyage performance according to C/P, scientifically arrange sea route, calling ports, cargo quantity, and ballast water, intensify guidance and supervision to special vessel, special course or special cargo;
4. To give necessary guidance and assist for loading or discharging to guide and operate on sites if necessary;
5. To trace the orientation and movement of vessel whenever necessary during voyage;
6. To notify agent transportation terms, ship movement etc and supervise agents' work, check port disbursements provided by agents;
7. To supervise contract performance, assist freight and disbursement clerk to collect hire, freight, and demurrage, and report instantly if any problems occurred;
8. To track oil price all over global ports, scientifically fix bunker quantity, bunker location and bunker specification, cut down bunker expense and avoid time loss or deviation for bunker;
9. To handle relevant marine disputes occurred, report serious events to manager in time, coordinate with attorney in negotiation and arbitration to ensure carrying out to ensure carrying out contracts smoothly or cut down loss;
10. To arrange ocean route service, guide master to select optimum course.
11)Monitoring day to day operations of Time Charter ships
12)Performance monitoring of Time Charter ship .
13)Monitoring of vessel cargo operations
14)Ensure Time Charter party compliance of vessel at all times
15)Update vessel itineraries vide position list/work bench.
16)Marine oversight of all operations function including load/discharge plans, Vessel cleaning plans and Laytime calculations etc.
17)Preparation of Hire Statement and Remit Payment on Time.
18)Responsible for Making Off Hire Calculation, such as Crane Breakdown,Engine Failure,Under Performance Claim etc.